3.27.2011

Family Bridal Shower

We went to Utah a few weeks ago and while we were there my family put together a fun bridal shower for me. My aunts, my grandmas, my little girl cousins, my best friend, my awesome sister-in-law, and my sisters were all there. It was great to have the girls in my family all together to celebrate such an exciting time in my life. I had a blast! We had some great food that my aunts and grandmas made and talked and then we moved downstairs to open presents. Here are some pictures of the bridal shower!! 






I love these girls!!






 I couldn't have done any of this wedding planning without my mom. She has been such a big help to me and I love her so much!! Thank you mom!


My little cousin gave me a veil to wear 

My cousins are adorable!






I love us!




I was so glad that Megan could come!


I can't wait to have Hailey as my sister-in-law. She is awesome!








Chase and I got some amazing gifts from my family and it made me even more excited to be getting married to him as I was thinking about putting all of those things into our apartment or our future home. Thank you to everyone who made that bridal shower such a fun experience! Your gifts are great and I can't wait to use them all in my home someday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment