Can I just say that I love my life? These past few months have been absolutely amazing. Chase and I spent our seven week summer vacation with our fun families in various parts of Idaho. It was so great seeing them all. We first met up with my family in Utah to pick up Carly from the airport where she came home from mission in Paraguay. I really missed that girl and am so happy she is finally home. We then traveled to Atlanta Idaho where we got to spend a week at our ranch with the entire Chamberlain side of the family. It was a blast! I don't get to see my family as much as I would like and I love being with them. After the ranch, Chase and I took my 2 little sisters to Red Fish Lake to spend time with Chase's family. He has such a fun family. :) When we were done at Redfish we went to Boise to stay with Chase's parents for a couple of days and then returned home to Rexburg with my sisters. With them we went to Yellowstone and hung out at our apartment. Aaaaaand that concluded our summer vacation. Other than that we just spend a few boring weeks in our apartment working and spending time with just the two of us which is always nice. :)
Ok. Now the more exciting things!
When summer was over, we moved into a new apartment! We love our new place. It is definitely cheaper than our other apartment but so much nicer. The neighbors are great, the ward is awesome, and our apartment feels like a home.
Another fun thing that just happened is....I started school! BYU-I officially started this past Monday, the 10th. It has been the greatest week! I absolutely love being back in school and seeing my friends. BYU-Idaho has such a great atmosphere and spirit. I'm so glad I decided to come here. On Monday, I auditioned for Vocal Union (the jazz ensemble) for the second time and I got in! There are only thirteen people in the group so I was so excited to see my name on that list again. The people in the group are so much fun and we sing so well. I can't wait to perform again!
What else has happened? Oh yeah! I got to see my baby for the first time today. :) Yup. CHASE AND I ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I am 11 weeks along right now and went in for my first appointment and ultrasound today. Look!!
I love our baby
I'm not sure what the gender is yet. I'll definitely let everyone know as soon as I find out. Let me just tell you...seeing that image of my baby moving in my stomach was one of the happiest moments of my entire existence. I had been so worried up until this point that I was going to go to the ultrasound and the baby wouldn't be there or that I would miscarry. Today I found out I got to see with my own eyes our beautiful baby inside me. The doctors said that he/she is absolutely perfect and healthy. It was such a relief to hear that. The great thing is that I am almost done with my first trimester and have not thrown up or gotten close at all which is usually what women go through. I have been so lucky and am feeling great! I am starting to show a little now. It is so exciting! My parents will finally get their first grandchild and my grandparents will be great-grandparents!!! I can't believe I am already at this point in my life. The due date of our baby is April 4, 2013. I will definitely post pictures of my progress and eventually of our little baby. I couldn't be more happy. I am going to be a mother. :)
The day after I found out I was pregnant
This was today! 11 WEEKS! :)
Well I think that's it for now. Hope you all enjoyed reading a little about what is going on in our lives.





AHHHHHHH! I know I already knew, but I'm excited again for you guys. You look beautiful! I'm looking forward to more updates about you, Chase and your little baby. What a great post!
ReplyDelete