Anyways...what I was really getting on here to write about was our weekend with Chase's parents. They came down for the weekend and took us up to Henry's Lake and West Yellowstone. It was such a fun weekend! We got to Henry's at about 8 PM on Friday night and went to West Yellowstone to get some food. Then we played some games and went to bed. The next morning we woke up at about 7:30 and Chase and his dad went fishing. They didn't catch anything. haha And Brett broke his fly pole on a log. When they came back to shore from fishing, we went out to breakfast. YUMMY!! We ate out for every meal and it was really interesting to try new things. It took us a while to find a good restaurant with good service though. The people in West Yellowstone need to hire better waitresses. The food was really good though. It was pretty cold on Friday night and Saturday morning since it had been snowing earlier that week, but the sun started to come out on Saturday and it was so beautiful! We toured in West Yellowstone for a while after breakfast and bought some fudge. It was really really good. On the car ride back to Henry's we stopped at the spot where the Snake River begins. It was really cool to see the clear beautiful water and BIG fish! That really made me want to go fishing so we decided to go back and rent a boat so we could go out on the lake. Chase, Brett, and I went fishing while Dianne went and toured around. It was FREEZING! Part of me wished that I had gone with Dianne, but it was really fun to watch Chase fish with his dad. And I caught some fish too!!! I caught the biggest one! It was super fun. We went out to Dinner that night in West Yellowstone and then came home to play games and cut up the fish. It turned out that my fish ended up being female...and pregnant. It made me kind of sad because I killed it. Well technically Chase killed it. They were all still alive in the sink when we got back but Chase hit their heads really hard to kill them...which was really quite disgusting. We played Farkle and Pinochle that night. We love playing games with the Williams. They are so fun to be with. The next day we went to YELLOWSTONE!!! It was the most beautiful day ever and the park was amazing! We saw Elk and Buffalo and a Bald Eagle and some ground squirrels. It was really cool. OH! And I got to see the paint pots and Old Faithful!! It was really cool and Chase and I kept talking about how it felt like we were on a honeymoon again because we were seeing new things and walking in town together and stuff. It was really really fun. I LOVED IT!! We went home that afternoon and played more games and ate some dinner and then I went straight to homework. No fun. It was the perfect weekend though. It's always great to see our family and I loved getting to see a new place and go fishing and just relax for the weekend.
Here are some pictures from our fun weekend!
Chase showing off his stretchy pants ;)
"I can't put my arms down!!"
They looked so funny. hahaha
Me...freezing.
That's my husband fly fishing in his tube. I love being married to my Idaho boy :)
West Yellowstone.
Eating Breakfast!!
YUMMY FUDGE
The Snake River
The midget's cabin!!
ducks!
LOOK AT OUR FISH!!! Mine is the 2nd one down from the top. The pregnant mamma!!
Chase made me stick my fingers in its gills!! It was really gross. And then right after I found out that they were still alive and it was even more gross to think about!
Ummm...Yeah. I took that picture. Henry's Lake at sunset. B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!
Hottie :)
Coldie.
Yellowstone National Park!
LOOK AT THAT ELK!! HUGE! And it was right on the side of the road. I love Yellowstone!
I don't know why...but Dianne and I thought that this buffalo was very very cute. haha
Paint Pots
And that's pretty much it! I took more pictures on Brett's Iphone but they are one facebook so you will have to see them there. Can't wait for all of the other events that are coming up! I got a solo in Vocal Union!! Our concert is on the 21st and my parents are coming! I'm so excited!!! Chase started his second job this week and he thinks that he is really going to enjoy working there. I'm so proud of him. He is such a hard worker and such an amazing husband. :) We are doing well and loving life.
No comments:
Post a Comment